I was thinking this morning….
Do you ever feel like you’re stuck? Like you’re unable to move forward in life or maybe just a bit confused? I know I feel that way sometimes. It’s like:
– You know and like who you are.
– You know where you’re going and who you want to be.
– But ……. sometimes those thoughts just start to creep in and you wonder …. maybe I “should” be doing something different with my life?
OK – STOP RIGHT THERE!
Whenever a phrase begins with the word should, you know you’re in trouble. “Should” is what somebody else wants for you, not what you want for yourself.
- Maybe I should get a different job? What do you want to do?
- Maybe I should leave my husband? Really? Ok but why? Is that what “you” want to do or is someone else telling you what is right for you?
- Maybe I should start working out? There are no shoulds – you have to just go do it!
Be who you are now – perfect – adorable – beautiful – lovable – YOU and don’t listen to anything you tell yourself that begins with “should”. If you’re still feeling stuck, find your vision and connect with who you are inside. Because it’s the YOU that’s DEEP DOWN INSIDE that you want to listen to. There are NO shoulds – there is only beautiful YOU.
And Remember….You Are Beautiful, Sunshine!
Hugs ♥ Life Coach Susan Marie